“Strengthening the future of Eswatini through the nurturing of children.
Moya Centre aims to strengthen the future of Eswatini through the nurture of children by assisting with educational and psychosocial support programs for orphaned and vulnerable children.
MOYA APPROACH AND OUR PROGRAMMES
The Moya Centre practices a holistic approach which acknowledges the person, the family, the school and the community. Our programs and projects are aimed at:
- Support at an individual and family level for OVCs
- Support for schools
- The broader community context
- A Letter from our Director
- (no title)
- Introducing Our New Moya Director: Ms. Nomcebo Makhubu Sifundza
- Breaking The Bias with Community Heroes #IWD2022
- Moya Centre buys Uniforms for Primary School children
To read more about the work we do, please read our stakeholders’ report:
Please donate : https://www.globalgiving.org/44042